Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES oraz austriacka organizacji Die Bäckerei – Kulturbackstube poszukują osoby chętne na wyjazd na EVS do miasta Innsbruck.
Zgłoszenia (CV i specjalny formularz aplikacyjny: application-form_backerei prosimy przesyłać na adres mailowy firstname.lastname@example.org oraz na email@example.com (zgłoszenie należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe równocześnie!).
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 08 stycznia 2017r.
Do zgłoszeń, w treści maila, prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
My sending organization may be also coordinating organization and apply with project to Polish National Agency for the nearest deadline.
HOST ORGANISATION: Die Bäckerei – Kulturbackstube
EVS DURATION: Beginning of May 2017 until May 2018 (12 months)
TOPICS: Arts & Culture, Social Media, Communication, Creativity
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 8th January 2017
The cultural platform “Die Bäckerei – Kulturbackstube” has been hosting EVS volunteers since 2012. Two EVS volunteers are hosted at the same time, starting at different times of the year.
More you are able to read in the document: project-description_ba%cc%88ckerei_mai20217
Tasks & Activities of the EVS volunteer
The EVS volunteer will be engaged in a series of tasks and activities:
• The volunteers will be part of the team at Die Bäckerei – Kulturbackstube and will need to bring in pro-active energy and engagement
• The volunteers will have the chance to accompany our organizers through cultural events and learn from them. The aim is to have smoothly run events as a result. We try to find a good solution for every specific event together in meetings with the organizers and we guide the volunteers through the preparation and the implementation of the event, e.g. advices in capacity, place, what to keep in mind, technique, how to organize the course of the event.
• Focus on communication, documentation and social media: the focus of the volunteer’s tasks will be on improving the Bäckerei’s social media appearance and communication. Parts of the tasks will be creating social media appearances and feeding these channels regularly, reporting about the event on a blog and on our webpage, taking pictures of events, making videos…
• Office work: developing ideas with the team – learning from staff members and bringing in own topics, learning how to implement an idea – active participation of the volunteers is welcome (especially in relation with social media and communication, but of course more!)
• Possibility to cook once a week for all the involved members of „Die Bäckerei“ as an intercultural and social act (this is up to the individual volunteer)
• Tool-workshop project (up to the volunteer) – working manually; handcraft skills can be developed
• Participating at regular team meetings and supervisions (weekly, or more often)
• Cultural management: They will be able to develop, organize and supervise cultural events: exhibitions, festivals, concerts, workshops…
• Assist and co-organise an information-workshop “how to organize a good event” (DOs and DON’Ts – collecting knowledge and giving it to a third party)
• Maintenance of the venue
Profile of the EVS volunteer:
We would be happy to host a volunteer who:
• Is between 18 and 30 years old
• Does not require a visa or residence permit for Austria for a 12 months EVS
• Has personal interest and/or experience in social media (!)
• Is open-minded, flexible, pro-active and communicative
• Is interested in learning about arts&culture and computer programmes
• Practical handcraft skills or willing to learn would be appreciated
• Some German knowledge would be very welcome (to work with social media)
• Is willing to find out about his/her skills in cultural work
Volunteering in the field of arts & culture means needing to be flexible sometimes, being ready not to have a strict weekly schedule and to accept working hours also in the evenings and on weekends. In rare occasions, at very busy times, the volunteer’s work might exceed the working- hours limit (38h). In such cases, of course, the volunteer will get additional free time!
Application for the project:
Please send your CV and the enclosed APPLICATION FORM to the host organisation via e-mail!
You can also send something creative to express your motivation additionally. Contact person is Mr Alberto Sanchez, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only complete applications and only applicants who do not require a visa can be considered.
The selection will start on the 9th of January and the final decision will be taken about two weeks later by Bäckerei – Kulturbackstube and all applicants will be informed about their status.