EVS w Niemczech to wspólna propozycja organizacji Jugendwerk der AWO Wuerttemberg e.V. we współpracy z Fundacją Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego.
Zgłoszenia należy dokonać wysyłając specjalny formularz aplikacyjny w języku angielskim na adresy mailowe: email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org (Zgłoszenia należy wysłać na oba adresy mailowe!)
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 29 marca 2017r.
W treści wiadomości mailowej prosimy koniecznie dodać informację:
Sending organization: Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Przedsiębiorczego
Adress: Warszawska 6, 311 room, 40-006 Katowice, Silesia region, POLAND
Accreditation number: 2015-1-PL01-KA110-014455
My sending organization is able to apply with the project to the Polish NA for the nearest deadline
Organizacja koordynująca i przyjmująca: Jugendwerk der AWO Wuerttemberg e.V.
Miejsce: Stuttgart, Niemcy
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 29.03.2017
Rozpoczęcie wolontariatu: 01/10/2017
Zakończenie wolontariatu: 30/09/2018
Czas trwania: wolontariat długoterminowy, 12 miesięcy
Dostępne wolne miejsca: 1 wolontariusz
Projekt młodzieżowo-kulturalny w Stuttgarcie w Niemczech. Organizacja Jugendwerk der AWO Wuerttemberg e.V. może zaoferować Wam szeroki wachlarz zadań związanych z działaniami z dziećmi i młodzieżą. Zaangażowanie będziecie w edukację pozaformalną (prowadzić będziecie seminaria, szkolenia, organizować wyjazdy dla młodzieży). lokalną młodzież informować będziecie o możliwościach wyjazdów zagranicznych w ramach funduszy europejskich. Więcej szczegółowych informacji w opisie poniżej.
The Receiving Organization description
Jugendwerk der AWO Württemberg (JW) is a nonprofit NGO with the focus on non-formal education, intercultural projects, youth camps and projects for children and young people.
The main objective is to support young people in their process of personal development and education besides school and university to improve social, educational, (inter)cultural and other skills and competences. By this the aim of JW is to improve tolerance, solidarity, self-determination and democracy in our society.
The main activities of the JW are seminars in non-formal education, youth travel, international youth work (youth exchange, support measures and EVS), and then coordination of local projects and groups.
The target groups are children and young people from 7 to 30 years with a focus on the age of 18 to 27 in which we train and educate a large number of volunteers and also motivate them to take over responsibility as multipliers in training others, organizing projects or taking over responsibility in the JW.
If you are interested in the projects we are working on it please visit our website: www.jugendwerk24.de
And our FB Page
We are searching for a volunteer for 12 months, from 01.10.2017 until 30.09.2018. Please apply only if you can come for the whole period of time.
The tasks of the volunteer in the Jugendwerk will be as followed:
– The volunteer will participate in the intercultural learning project “Active Culture” (please check out what Active Culture is:
– The volunteer will participate in writing and creating an intercultural application for Stuttgart and surrounding. For some inspiration please check out our previous project:
– The volunteer will be responsible to work closely with refugees. Every week a group of volunteer, together with the EVS volunteer, visit different refugee homes where they make different kind of small projects for and with children (aged 6-12)
– The volunteer will participate in different seminars in the weekends (pedagogical and first aid course). After attending the seminars she/he will be prepared for leading the camps in the summer and winter holidays
– Taking part in organizing and supporting youth camps: At the end of her/his project the volunteer will take part in a youth camp. She/he should help in preparation, realization and evaluation of the youth camp and work together with other youngsters.
– Taking part in organizing and supporting seminars: The volunteer will help during the preparation and realization of our seminars, be responsible for the materials & stuff for the seminars. (we have two cellars full with material and stuff:D)
– Support the Jugendwerk Team in the office (almost every day you will help in the office: answering emails, driving somewhere, going shoping, being responsible for the stuff what we use for the camps, seminars and other events)
– Consultation and information for youngsters about Europe: In the frame of our international youth work, the volunteer will collect and create information/material about mobility in Europe for European youngsters. (The volunteer will also participate in our informal meetings about our international youth work)
– The volunteer has the possibility to create posters/flyers/banners, be responsible for updating our homepage, for Instagram account of the organization etc.
– Taking part in international and intercultural learning projects together with our international volunteer working group.
– Creation and realization of own projects: Depending on the interests and abilities of the volunteer she/he will have the opportunity to develop a project by herself/himself. New ideas are always welcome!
–The volunteer should have a driving license – driving on a regular basis is required
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The volunteer will live 2 min walking ditance from the office in a student dormitory. The volunteer will have his/her own room with all the facilities, shared bathroom and kitchen.
Every month the volunteer will received money for food, local transport and pocket money.
The volunteer will take part in the on-arrival and mid-term training organized by the National Agency.
We are open for every application. There are some things which in our opinion could make the daily life and work easier for the volunteer. To reach a fast integration of the volunteer in the Jugendwerk and the local community, basics in English and/or German would be very helpful.
The volunteer will support the Jugendwerk Team in the office, so applicants should like office work, like writing emails, creating flyers for events, helping with sending letters and like being responsible for materials and stuff for seminars and camps etc.
– Basic computer knowledge could also be quite helpful.
– Volunteers also need a DRIVING License for cars.
– As the volunteer will work from time to time (NOT on a daily basis) together with children and youth she/he should be interested and maybe also have first experiences in working in this field. He/she should also be willing to work in a team.
-Additionally, we think the volunteer should have interest in intercultural work and motivation for intercultural projects.
– She/he should also be open-minded, showing her/his own initiative, hard-working and open for new experiences and show some flexibility.
Please read carefully the project description and make sure you visit our homepage, FB and Blog written by our current volunteers: http://www.evsinjugendwerk.wordpress.com. We are searching for somebody who can stay 12 months in our organization, so please apply only if you can stay for the whole duration of the project.
how to apply
For the application we need ONLY the attached application form. (No CV and motivation letter is needed)
Please send your application by 29.03.2017 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you with the results in the beginning of April.