Nabór na EVS w Słowenii, Active.com
Stowarzyszenie BONA FIDES i słoweńska organizacja Zveza drustev Mladinski center Idrija poszukują wolontariuszy na projekt EVS w Słowenii, w mieście Idrija.
Aby wyrazić chęć uczestnictwa prosimy przesłać CV i list motywacyjny w j. angielskim. Zgłoszenia prosimy przesyłać na adres email@example.com oraz firstname.lastname@example.org (Zgłoszenie należy przesłać na oba adresy mailowe)
Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 9 stycznia 2017
Do wiadomości w treści maila prosimy dodawać poniższą informację:
Bona Fides Association (Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides)
Acronym: SAO Bona Fides
ul. Warszawska 19
EI referance number: 2013-PL-100
Coordinating organisation: Zveza drustev Mladinski center Idrija
Receiving Organization: Zveza drustev Mladinski center Idrija
Location: Idrija, Slovenia
Youth center Idrija is looking for EVS volunteer 18-30 years old, for long term EVS – ACTIVE.COM. Project will take place from october 2017 till the end of may 2018 (8 months) in Idrija, Slovenia.
The project will go in two main directions:
1. Help with daily activities in Youth center (mainly for children from 10 – 15) – workshops, language courses, sports games, etc.
2. Support and empower youth with special needs (mental disabilities) to attend activities in Youth center.
As this will be the second EVS project in Idrija, volunteer will also be challenged to create an intercultural atmosphere and intercultural dimension to local activities.
Today the aim of the community youth space is to encourage public participation of youth in decision-making processes, structured dialogue, youth mobility and volunteering, informal education, social inclusion and inter-cultural dialogue, creative and active free time. Several activities inhabit the space:
– Education and personal growth
– Entrepreneurial club and course for high school pupils
– Career orientation workshops and seminars
– Robotics course
– Programming course
– Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe workshops
– Language courses (Russian, German, Italian …)
– Travelogue lectures Sport activities:
* Sports tournaments
*Aerobics and dance classes
– Music activities:
* Youth choir meetings
* Public acoustic concerts
– International activities:
* Youth exchanges
* Urbanistic workshops
* Students’ Association Idrija
* Scouts’ Association Rod srebrnih krtov Idrija,
* Association for youth development Idrija 2020
* Climbing association
* Magic-the-Gathering weekly meetingss
* lace-aficionados and lace-makers of The Idria Lace
* Season-related events (Santa Claus visit for local children, making Halloween masks, gift-wrapping workshops…)
* Humanitarian activities (collecting clothes and food for refugees, collecting toys for under-privileged children, blood-donating …)-
* Birthday celebrations for children
* Daily center for children with less opportunities
* social care programmeIn broad terms, main visitors of the youth center are young people (15 – 30 y.o.) of town of Idrija.
More about Idrija:
– http://www.idrija-tourism.com/about/, www.visit-idrija.si
We are open for ideas from volunteer about their own projects.
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
– WORK: Volunteer will work a max. of 7 hours per day – 5 days/week. Working hours in center are between 9.00 to 19.00 (from Monday to Saturday).
– FOOD: one hour break for lunch during work, food cost will be covered by hosting org.
– ACCOMODATION: in appartment or in hostel near Youth center (depends on volunteers decision)
Volunteer should be motivated, able to work in a team, be sociable, flexible and creative: we would like to host people with interesting hobbies, with their own ideas and open to different cultures.
how to apply
Please send us CV and motivational letter (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org), why you want to participate in ACTIVE.COM. Send us information about your sending organization